Shipping & Handling
- PROCESSING and HANDLING usually takes 1-2 business days, SHIPPING 3-4 business days in Florida, 3-5 for the rest of the country.
- All orders are shipped using USPS Parcel Post & Priority mail, to save on shipping charges. Tracking will be provided upon shipment.
- Rates are as follows:
For orders of 0 $0 – $29.99 = $2.99
For orders of $30.00 – $74.99 = $5.99
** HOLIDAY SHIPPING CHANGES **
- Shipping daily until 1 p.m. As long as items are in stock they will ship same day if ordered by 1 p.m, In some instances even later than this.
Returns & Exchanges
- Returns must be received back within 30 days of arrival for a refund / exchange. All merchandise must be in original condition, unworn, undamaged, unsoiled andany labels attached. Please include original packing slip in return package if available. Submit an email to email@example.com. There is a 15% restocking fee for returns. Please have the following information ready when asking for an exchange/return:
- A return address will be provided for you.
- Collection of your Personal Information
WATER NATIVE may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by WATER NATIVE. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the WATER NATIVE website.
- WATER NATIVE encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from WATER NATIVE so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. WATER NATIVE is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the WATER NATIVE website.
- Use of your Personal Information
WATER NATIVE collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- WATER NATIVE may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from WATER NATIVE and its affiliates. WATER NATIVE may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- WATER NATIVE does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- WATER NATIVE may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to WATER NATIVE, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- WATER NATIVE will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on WATER NATIVE or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of WATER NATIVE; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of WATER NATIVE, or the public.
- Security of your Personal Information
- WATER NATIVE secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Thirteen
WATER NATIVE does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from WATER NATIVE by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.waternative.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Statement
WATER NATIVE will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. WATER NATIVE encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how WATER NATIVE is protecting your information.
- Contact Information
WATER NATIVE welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that WATER NATIVE has not adhered to this Statement, please contact WATER NATIVE at:
- WATER NATIVE LLC
- Effective as of January 23, 2015